The Swifdrain Scholarship 2020 - 2021
Swiftdrain is a leading manufacturer of drainage systems for residential and commercial applications. Some notable projects have included furnishing drainage systems for Shipyard Brewing, Jeep Chrysler, The US Corps of Engineers, Immudyne Labs among others. Swiftdrain has a vested interest in the reclamation and use of grey water and sustainable drainage.Scholarship Amount - $1,000Eligibility
Required Application Details
- Applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Must be an enrolled student at an undergraduate or graduate program in the United States
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Must have a valid university email ID
- Applications are due by April 15 2021.
How to Apply
- Please write a 750 to 1,500-word essay which will be a page from your future auto biography. This essay can be about a life experience that has happened or will happen in the future.
- Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time
Please complete the form with the following information to apply:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .pdf and .doc files
- Essay answering above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
Please direct applications to [email protected]
ftdrain.comYou can also fill out this formApplication Deadline
All applications must be submitted by April 15 2021. A winner will be selected and notified via email by May 15 2021.Additional Scholarship Details
- Scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- Any questions about The Swiftdrain Scholarship can be directed to: [email protected]
By submitting an application, the applicant automatically grants Swiftdrain permission to post the applicant’s name, college, photo (if submitted), and essay on our website or in other marketing communications. We are also granted permission to send you information regarding your application.
Once a winner has been selected and announced, we will destroy all sensitive information relating to the applicant.
We will remove any information pertaining to the student at the student’s request.User Communications
The winning applicant will be notified directly by May 15 2021 and an announcement of the winner will be posted on our scholarship page on that date as well.Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By applying to The SD Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
The applicant automatically grants SD, its agents and/or representatives’ permission to:
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc.) issued by TDM.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, and essay on SD website.
- Email information to the applicant regarding their application Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on TDM’ social media pages.