NDS Flo-Well PLUS
This Kit includes all components. "ALL-IN-ONE-PACKAGE" Includes: FWAS24WH - Flo-Well Storm System 3 Side Panels, 1 Top Component FWBP24 - Flo-Well Bottom FWFF67 - Porus Filter Wrap FWSD60 - Surface Drain Inlet with Grate Structural...
This Kit includes all components. "ALL-IN-ONE-PACKAGE"
- FWAS24WH - Flo-Well Storm System 3 Side Panels, 1 Top Component
- FWBP24 - Flo-Well Bottom
- FWFF67 - Porus Filter Wrap
- FWSD60 - Surface Drain Inlet with Grate
Structural foam polyolefin round drywell system with UV inhibitors. Fits 4" SCH-40 Pipe and 4" DWV Pipe.
The Flo-well is 24" diameter, 28.75" high, 49 gallon capacity, with 18- 1.5" Knockout leaching ports and 3- 4.5" knockout inlet/outlet ports per panel.
Easy Tool-Free Assembly and easier to handle hinge design are components of the New Flo-Well.
With the NEW & IMPROVED Flo-Well, storm water can now be discharged into the subsoil rapidly and easily. Unlike competitive systems, there is no need for piping systems to transport stormwater to a far-off discharge point, no large heavy equipment, considerable excavation of current landscaped areas, nor large labor costs that those systems incur. With Flo-Well, water dispersion is now easier than ever.
- Easier to handle hinge design
- Easy Tool-Free Assembly
- Sidewall works with any 3"-4" ASTM Standard Sewer, Drain or Corrugated Pipe (1241 adapter needed for 3" pipe)
Flo-Well Solutions for stormwater retention and discharge elimination: New stormwater regulations extend to projects disturbing more than 1 acre and mandate stormwater retention and discharge elimination requirements for these projects. Regulations and permits now cover "any method of conveying surface water, including streets, gutters, ditches, swales, or any other manmade structure that alters and/or directs wet-weather flows".
- These regulations impact:
- Construction Site Runoff Control
- Post-construction Site Runoff Controls
- Complies with new stormwater regulations
Weight : 0.0 lb