Zurn Z886 Perma Trench
|Channel Width (OD)||6.25″|
|Channel Width (ID)||5″|
|Outlet Sizes||3″ S&D, 4″ S&D|
|Available Depth||3.5″ – 12.5″|
|Max. Flow Rate||530|
- Zurn Z886 6″ wide pre-sloped linear drainage system
- High density polyethylene structural composite drain channel with .75% bottom slope
- All sections are 80-inch modular lengths with integral top frame
- Inter-locking ends and radiused bottom.
- Combination tie-down/leveling devices at 20-inch intervals.
- Furnished with heavy-duty Dura-coated cast iron grate unless otherwise specified.
Easy to Assemble
Only takes two people to install. Lightweight HDPE channels based channels.
Tons of grate styles to choose from to achieve many different site requirements and plumbing flow rates.
Zurn Z886 Channels are 80″ in length, 6-1/4″ wide reveal and have a 4″ throat. Modular
channel sections are made of 0% water absorbent high density polyethylene (HDPE). Channels have a positive mechanical connection between channel sections that will not separate during the installation and mechanically lock into the concrete surround a minimum of every 10″ less than 2.31 lb per linear foot have a smooth,1-1/2″ radiused self cleaning bottom with a Manning’s coefficient of .009 and .75% or neutral 0% built-in slope.
Channels come standard with rebar clips to secure the trench when installed Channels also include DGC grates with lockdown bars (not intended for dynamic traffic loadings). Zurn 5-3/8″ wide reveal ductile iron slotted grate, conforming to ASTM specification A536-84, grade 80-55-06. Ductile iron grate is rated class C per the DIN EN1433 top load classifications. Supplied in 20″ nominal lengths with 1/2″ wide slots and 3/4″ bearing depth. Grate has an open area of 28.1 sq in per foot.