|Channel Width (OD)||6″|
|Channel Width (ID)||4″|
|Outlet Sizes||3″ S&D, 4″ S&D|
- Zurn Z806 6″ wide pre-sloped poly trench drain
- Durable channel and heavy duty grates
- All sections are 48-inch modular lengths with integral top frame
- Glass-filled polyester fiberglass drain channel with .75% bottom slope.
- All sections are modular 10-foot lengths with interlocking ends.
- Complete with heavy-duty, Dura-Coated steel frame with anchor studs at surface, combination anchor tabs/leveling devices at appropriate locations and heavy-duty cast iron grate with lockdown.
Channels shall be 120  long, 6  wide and have a 4  throat. Modular channel sections shall be made of Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP). Shall have a positive mechanical connection between channel sections that will not separate during the installation and shall mechanically lock into the concrete surround every 10 .
Channels shall weigh less than 2.31 lbs.[1.05kg] per linear foot, have a smooth, 1-1/2  radiused self cleaning bottom with a Manning’s coefficient of .009 and .75% or neutral 0% built in slope. Shall be provided with standard DGC grates that lock down to frame.
Zurn 6  wide reveal Ductile Iron Slotted Grate conforming to ASTM specification A536-84, Grade 80-55-06. Ductile Iron grate is rated class C per the DIN EN1433 top load classifications. Supplied in 20  nominal lengths with 1/2  wide slots, and 3/4  bearing depth. Grate has an open area of 18.57 sq. in per ft. [39,307 sq. mm per meter].
The 1/4  thick Heavy-Duty Carbon Steel Frame Assembly conforms to ASTM specification A36 with 12-4  long concrete anchors per 120 . Grate lockdown bars are to be integral to the frame. The frame is supplied with a powder coated finish. All welds must be performed by a certified welder per ASTM standard AWS D1.1. Frames Shall be produced in the U.S.A.