Swiftdrain Kennel Drain 600
The Swiftdrain Kennel Drain 600 makes kennel and veterinary drainage safe, simple, clean and affordable. This 6″ wide pre sloped trench drain system is both sanitary and hygienic, easy to install and most importantly lasts the test of time
Made of durable components such as stainless steel, high density polyethylene and various polymers, this drain offers the longevity and functionally of stainless steel while keeping costs in line by implementing a state of the art HDPE KennelDrain Polymer Channel.
The Kennel Drain 600 comes pre sloped at 1% and can be extended upwards of 232 feet using neutral channels. This system is the only trench drain on the market with paw proof grates. This drain can be configured for an end outlet or bottom outlet and can be equipped with an optional catch basin and fur trap filtration system which eliminates clogging, backflow and makes the kennel safe for animals and staff alike.
Kennel Drain Features:
- Paw Proof Grates
- 6″ wide pre sloped HDPE Polymer channels
- Channels have slip joints for fast and easy connection and installation
- Channels are sanitary, easy to clean and maintain
- Stainless Steel or Polymer grates to choose from
- Channels have anchors for rebar to prevent floating during concrete pour
- Catch Basin Sump with Fur Trap
- channels come in 4 foot sections
- anchors for rebar to prevent floating
- pre sloped at 1%
- individually numbered and fasten together with slip joints
- extendable to 232 feet
- end outlet or bottom outlet
- accepts 4″ , 6″ , 8″ and 12″ pipe
- Paw proof grate slot style
- A variety of colors and styles to choose from
- Polymer or 304 stainless steel
- Medium duty
- Slip proof, ADA and Heel Proof
- Bolt downs
- SwiftCatch Inline Catch Basin
- Bottom Outlet
- Side or End Outlet
- Start Cap
- Stainless Steel Removable Fur Trap
- Filter Basket
The Swiftdrain Kennel Drain can be configured with an end outlet or bottom outlet which accepts 3″ 4″ 6″ or 8″ pipe
The kennel drain can be equipped with a seamless inline catch basin. This catch basin has a removable stainless steel fur trap, debris basket and sediment trap.
Ease of Installation
We make it easy to find the the right kennel drain system and even easier to install and maintain it.
Choosing the right Kennel Drainage system should be easiest past of designing a new dog kennel drainage system or upgrading an existing one.
Give us a call at 646-227-0910. We are here to help.