Best in class for all purpose drainage.
6″ wide HDPE Pre sloped Trench Drain System Kit
The Swiftdrain 600 is a market leader in pre sloped trench drain systems. Intuitively designed with longevity, functionality and durability in mind. This system is the preferred choice for all manner of residential, commercial, industrial and municipal drainage. The 6 inch wide channel system is made of pre sloped and neutral channels designed to ensure optimal flow rates.
600 Series Features
The Swiftdrain 600 is the most customizable and dependable all purpose trench drains on the market. It’s continually the go-to drainage solution for driveways, parking areas, warehouses, loading docks, pools, wash-down areas, athletic fields, and other areas that experience surface run-off.
Durably made from HDPE, the Swiftdrain 600 trench drain system offers the strength of a concrete trench system without the costly installation. Instead, this modular system uses interlocking .7%-1% sloped and neutral channels that snap together with tongue and groove slip joints, no couplers required.
Each unit consists of one 48″ channel and two 24″ grates. Grate material options include Ductile Iron, Decorative Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Gavlinized Steel, Polymer and Bronze. Slot styles include Horizontal, Vertical, Decorative, ADA, Heel Proof and Forklift Rated.
View Catalogs and Technical Specifications here.
600 Series Channel Overview
Swiftdrain 600 trench drain solutions are available in both neutral and pre sloped variants, the latter possessing a built-in 1% slope. That apart, this trench drain system boasts of many grating options. As Swiftdrain channel selections are available in depths that range from four to 24 inches, these can be made to serve a wide range of site requirements.
- Easier handling and installation than concrete systems
- Anchors for rebar to prevent floating
- .7% – 1% pre-sloped channels maintain optimal flow rates
- HDPE material offers high chemical resistance and durability
- Locking and bolted grates
- Channels come numbered with arrows for easy install
- Components join together with slip joints
- Drain from end of outlet or built-in bottom outlet
- Multiple channel depth and grate options available
A variety of accessories including inline seamless catch basin, stainless steel filter basket, end outlet and bottom outlet.
Easy to Install
The system’s lightweight modular components allow for easier handling and installation. Each channel has a tongue and groove connection with tabs that hold the channels together.
A Variety of Grate Materials and Slot Styles
The 600 series grate material options include ductile iron, decorative cast iron, stainless steel, galvinized steel and polymer.
The Swiftdrain 600 offers the widest selection of grating, including ADA-compliant and heel-proof options. Its polymer grates come in two patterns and seven colors–black, white, gray, dark gray, green, sand and brick red. They are rated for pedestrian and light traffic use.
Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, Galvanized and Stainless Steel grates have a pedestrian and heavy traffic load rating. These materials resist corrosion and are easy to sanitize. They work great in industrial and sanitary applications like chemical plants or breweries. Other options include cast iron, ductile iron, and decorative ductile iron.
When used with the optional ductile iron frame, the cast and ductile iron grates provide a Class D load rating. They allow for heavier traffic like forklifts, making them a great option for warehouses, factories, and shipping companies.
The Swiftdrain 600 trench drain system consists of 32 pre sloped and neutral channels. Trench drain runs can be extendable upwards of 256 feet of continuous slope.
The 600 series can reach run lengths of 835 linear feet by implementing neutrals and custom configuration. Channels come sequentially numbered and have arrows to indicate direction of flow.
Channels are sloped .7% – 1%.
The Swiftdrain 600 is highly regarded by contractors and engineers on account of its extensive and diverse product features:
- Dimensions- 6” wide and possessing a built-in slope of 1%.
- Every channel section molded out of gray structural high density polyethylene equipped with UV inhibitors.
- A 4.5” inside diameter and a 2.5” radius bottom.
- Slope channels with a depth of 4”-24”
- Freeze and thaw cycle proof and temperature & heat resistant.
- Bicycle and heel proof.
- Easier to handle and install compared to concrete systems.
- Multiple channel depths.
- Channels marked with arrows to enable easy installation.
- Drains come equipped with end of outlet or built-in bottom outlet.
- Universal catch basin.
- Multiple grating options that are ADA compliant and Heel Proof
- Decorative grates in 10 different variants
- Blank grate inserts that don’t require plywood to be used.
- Slip joints facilitating overlapping of channel
- Provided with a counter directional fall of up to 200’ which is extendable up to 829’ with the addition of neutrals.
|At a glance|
|Channel Length||4 feet|
|Channel Width (OD)||6″|
|Channel Width (ID)||4.5″|
|Outlet Sizes||3″,4″,6″ or 8″|
|Max. Flow Rate||65 GPM, per foot|
Call us anytime at 1-800-690-3940